Associate Bio-Medical Planning Engineer, Job Ref. #BMD (1578)
Date: 3 March, 2015
Location: London, UK
James Cubitt and Partners Consultants is looking for Associate Bio-Medical Planning Engineer. This profession combines the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences to advance health care treatment. The successful candidate is responsible for the patient safety through the planning, implementation and sustainment of health care technology and ensures the most efficient and effective medical technology is available to provide the best and finest quality of care.
- Develop production planning for the company and implementing designs
- Develop and create test procedures
- Develop designs, realization of designs, testing and modifying products like equipment and devices
- Preparation of year end reports and compiling yearly documentation for auditing.
- Liaising with medical, engineering and scientific staff
- Undertaking relevant research
- Conducting research to solve clinical problems using a variety of means to gather and congregate the necessary information, including questionnaires, interviews and group conferences.
- Responsible for writing a reports and attending conferences and exhibitions to present your work and latest designs to a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Assessing the potential wider market for products or modifications suggested by health professionals or others.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Honors degree in physics, biomedical/applied science, computation, mathematics, life/medical science or engineering (particularly mechanical or chemical) is required.
- Postgraduate qualifications can be beneficial – particularly for non-engineering graduates.
- Prior relevant experience preferably in research work, hospital placements and/or biomedical experience can also be useful.
- Possesses analytical mind.
- Knowledge in computer application of relative design software and Planning software.