Senior Planning Engineer, Job Ref. # EPL (3412)
Date: 21 April 2015
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Review the submitted contractor’s baseline program to ensure that the developed program complies with the contract terms and conditions.
- Ensure that the required input of loading for manpower, equipment and budget are in the program, thus the required manpower deployment/histogram and project cash flow can be developed.
- Review and monitors the construction progress, provides comments and recommendations for planning and scheduling requirements relative to staffing and project control.
- Advises the Project Manager of any significant deviation of the actual execution of work against as planned.
- Establishes the level of quantification as planned to the objectives of the effort and to the level of scope definition for each discipline or specialty.
- Assist the contractor in identifying the criticality of activity that may significantly affects the progress of work.
- Attend weekly and monthly progress meetings, thereby ensuring that a proper and orderly monitoring of progress is up to date.
Required Minimum Qualification
- S. degree Engineering is required.
- Proficient on Planning Software (Primavera P6, MS Project)
- Knowledgeable in MS office and other applications.
- Have a significant relative work experience in project planning of community development, residential and hospitality sector and other related work experience in project execution.
- Exposure in implementation of locality HSE rules and regulation and ISO procedures.