The CDM regulations are aimed at improving the overall management and co-ordination of health, safety and welfare throughout all stages of a construction project to reduce the large number of serious and fatal accidents and cases of ill health which happen every year in the construction industry.
As a global, full-service consulting, engineering and construction company, JCP has the breadth of capabilities, professional talent, universal reach and capital necessary to offer our clients fully integrated services that set new standards in quality, value, timeliness and cost-efficiency. We transfer new and innovative ideas to all of our projects by sharing proven solutions from around the world.
Our services include advising clients on:
- Advise the client as to their duties under the CDM Regulations 2007
- CDM coordination statutory role
- Health and safety audits and design advice
- Risk assessments
- Competency assessments
- Suitability of the initial construction plan and the adequacy of arrangements
- Feasibility Studies & Process Consulting